Pivot Shoe Replacement

A home owner from USA says:
Hi,
This pivot lock shoe is from a spiral balance type double hung.
Made by PGT window company in Florida. (Model DH 560 series) Hurricane impact glass. (Discontinued, and PGT is of little help).

Do you have these, or know where I can get them?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I've never actually seen this pivot shoe before. This has kind of a weird design. If the part is discontinue then it may be difficult for us to supply a replacement but I will try my best.

Before we go any further, I would like to see both the balance and the pivot bar that connect to it. My hope is that we have an alternative part that can work in place of your original, but I need to ensure that such a part is compatible with the rest of your hardware in the first place.

A home owner from Melbourne beach Fl says:
I need the same brake shoe as the post above. Did you come up with replacement.
Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid the customer who made this thread never got back to us. I still think we can help but I would need the information requested above.

In the meantime, now that I'm revisiting these images with new eyes, I think one possible alternative is our 15-129, but the dimensions are slightly different. I'd suggest triple checking your measurements to see if this may not be a better option.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.