Pivot Shoe for Larmco window

A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
Hello,

I think the measurement on this is 2 high x 1.25 wide by .5 deep. It looks most like the 15-046 but as you can see the center is blue.

Do you know what pivot this is? I already bought some 15-154 but now see that my pivot does not have the blue part recessed.

Thank you,
Will
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If all the dimensions match, then I think our 15-046 would be a good choice. The color of the cam doesn't mean much, it's just that different manufacturers use their own color codes.
I took another look tonight and think it is really 2 1/8 x 1 1/4 x 9/16.

So would that be a 15-118?

Will
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, I'm not sure, that would make a difference. Are you measuring the shoe while it's still in the window? You may not get an accurate measurement that way. You should take it out before you measure it just to be 100% sure what the dimensions are.
Hmmm. My Larmco window does not have a cutout to remove the Pivot Shoe to measure it. Are there instruction on how to make a cutout?

Will
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If your window does not have cut-outs already, you could use jamb spreaders like our 75-069. See the video below for instructions how. Failing that, you will have to try to carefully make a cut out yourself. If this shoe is for the top sash, make the cutout at the bottom of the jamb. If you also need one for the bottom sash, do it at the top.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.