Pivot Shoes ID

A contractor from Oceanport says:
American craftsman 3500 purchased from Home Depot. Part holds window and the small piece is for the screen corner connector
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It's difficult to say what you need without knowing specific dimensions. Your pivot shoes might be our 15-046 and 15-015, respectively; but you'll have to compare the width and thickness to confirm if they match. If not, tell us the width and thickness of each pivot shoe. As far as your screen corner goes, we will need the thickness of the arms, as well as the thickness of the screen. You can see our selection of corner keys here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)