Pivot "bar"

A quick learner from St Catharines, Ontario, Canada says:
The four pictures show the pivot bar which inserts into the housing shown. The housing sits in the frame of the window and the bar fits into it on one end and the plastic shoe on the other end which is attached to the balance. It is the little bar which I am missing. To me it looks like 26-089 except mine has only two drilled holes rather than three. But one of the drilled holes is in the correct spot at 2 1/8". Does this seem like the correct choice to you?
A quick learner from St Catharines, Ontario, Canada says:
Oh, before I forget! Is 33-096 the screw that would fit these bars if they are indeed the correct bars?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

As long as the screw hole placement you need to use matches then you can go with our 26-089 pivot bar and 33-096 screw. The 26-089 has three holes that are 1-1/2", 2-1/8", and 2-3/4" from the tip. As long as one of those match you should be fine.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.