Pivot bar, approximately three inches long, two holes, the first around 1 6/16

Home Owner from Falls Church, Virginia
Nov 5, 2023 2:48 pm
Two of these bar broke on one of our windows. The bar pictured is from another window which had the bars intact. I have included images of the bar, which looks similar to the Swisco 3 inch pivot bar (Product Code: 26-378) except the hole measurements do not appear to match.

I have included a picture of the bar next to a ruler from multiple angles. Please let me know which, if any of, sash pivot bar available via swisco would work as a replacement.
IMG_6121 Medium IMG_6122 Medium IMG_6123 Medium IMG_6124 Medium IMG_6125 Medium
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Nov 5, 2023 7:14 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. I see what you mean. Take a look at our 26-272. This has a similar tip, but then extra mounting holes, including one near the other end that might align with the hole on your old pivot bar. Please compare.

Alternate image for 26-272
Alternate image for 26-272

Home Owner from Falls Church, Virginia
Nov 5, 2023 8:02 pm
It looks like that far hole could be 2.5 inches from the front. If it is, would be worth trying.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. I'll place an order for a few.
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Nov 5, 2023 9:10 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Sounds good. Let us know how they work out for you, or if you have any other questions.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts