Pivot bars for capitol windows

A quick learner from near Pittsburgh says:
I am looking for replacement pivot bars for vinyl double-hung capitol windows (installed in new construction approx 2002). I show a picture of the pivot bar and the receiver in the window frame. From your site and my inspection of my windows, it appears that either the 26-272 or the 26-378 pivot bars will work. The bar is 3" long, and the screw hole at 2" in from the pivot end is the one that received the screw through the frame (although I could drill new holes in the window frames if needed). Which bar would you recommend? I will be ordering a dozen or so.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190416_131406.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190416_131440.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I agree with your analysis. Your Pivot Shoe resembles an older version of our 15-180, which is commonly used with the 26-378. It's possible the 26-272 could work as well; but based on experience, I'd just go with the 26-378

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.