Pivot bars for simonton windows

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I ordered item #26-336 to replace the pivot bars on our simonton windows but they did not fit, the bars stuck out too much to fit back into the tracks. what part should I order to replace my pivot bars? the bar is broken and bent but measured about 3" 5/8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220222_000739349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211220_155923540.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211220_155912471.jpg
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I had the broken pieces mixed up. They are 3" and I believe 26-378 to be the correct part
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree that the 26-378 looks like a good match, but keep in mind that the total length isn't important at all. What's more important is the position of the installation holes, since that dictates how far it's going to stick out from the sash. Make sure to confirm that those dimensions align before you buy anything.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.