Pivot foot identification

A quick learner from Edmond, OK says:

This is the pivot foot on each side of each window. It is 2" tall x .75" wide. Not sure if these are even made anymore. These are for tilt windows. I can get better measurements by removing the shoe if needed. These windows are circa 2000 and the brand name is unknown.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6D9BFDA8-74D9-4BA1-8CC2-8F171D50AFFC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28D96A4E-9028-477D-BB8C-43BB12BA7A9A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4F78F50E-BBFC-4504-860D-098981136A55.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! Looks like you need a new pivot shoe here. Yours in particular appears to match our 15-129, but you should review our dimensions to verify.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Hello, does this pivot shoe have a brake? What is the difference between this and the "brown shoe" shoe?
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, the 15-129 has a break. All pivot shoes do so as to allow them to lock in the track when the cam is turned.

As for the brown pad shoe, are you referring to our 15-178? The major difference between this and the 15-129 is the shape of the cam. The 15-178 has a different design to accommodate a different type of pivot bar. You should carefully review the photos we show for each pivot shoe to determine what would best work for your application.

A handy person from Colorado says:
Hello, I want to make sure that these pivots have brakes, and what the difference between these and the "brown shoe" pivots.
Thanks
Larry
Profile picture of Tom

Hey, Larry. I'm a little confused. This appears to be the same question you asked previously. If you haven't read my answer above, I recommend that you do so. 

If you are uncertain about anything stated, let me know and I will do my best to help.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.