Pivot pin locking cam for wood double hung window unknown manufacturer

A handy person from 60070 says:
The pin is broken at the base. Please note that the bottom screw hole is at an angle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1051.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have a pivot pin exactly like this, but one of ours may still work as a substitute. Before I make a recommendation, can you show me the shoe into which this pivot inserts?

A handy person from 60070 says:
Sorry for the slow reply. Attached is a photo of the shoe on the right side of the window bc the left side is broken (as is the pivot pin that went into it).

If you can also recommend whatever is needed to repair the left side shoe I'd be grateful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11E339D3-EAD4-43B4-9AC0-4A321320B928.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 103287AE-1146-45B1-8C31-86B194DB48BC.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! That looks like our 15-014 knife lock shoe, used on the Series 751 balance. With that in mind, I recommend the 26-150 pivot pair. These are fully compatible with the 15-014 and should also work for your window.

As for whether you need a new shoe, I would say that you do since it looks like the rivet and knife lock itself are totally removed from the original.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.