I need to know if you can these, thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9708F027-6250-4DAF-AE4C-DC6FBCD35B52.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C64BFB65-824E-4B27-B32C-C2A72F01EE67.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DA609078-4666-4138-8829-E8D46F3F792A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DF8B0A9A-88C7-4398-9532-F1B9C8717C8A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB6E5E7F-01D7-46C9-92BB-148A8A10EBF8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm confident that we can supply a match for this shoe. However, I can't make out your measurements from just a tape measure. Can you tell me the exact thickness and width? That will help us pick out the best match. Thanks!

A quick learner from Pearl River La says:
The width is 1 1/8
The height is 2 1/8
The thickness is 9 /16
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! I'm afraid we don't have a pivot shoe with a 1-1/8" width. That's a very peculiar size, I would double-check to be sure.

We have plenty that are 9/16" thick, though. They'll also have the same cam and should be compatible with the same kind of balance you have. See our 15-129, 15-152, and 15-179. Look these over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Pearl River La says:

Yes it's 9//6 inches thick and 1 1/8 width you got it

What's the closest size and dimensions do you have that will compare to what I have? Thanks

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us. Sorry, but I am afraid we just don't carry a pivot shoe in this size. It is important that the width and thickness of a pivot shoe be exact. If you're absolutely certain that the width is 1-1/8", then I'm afraid we have no other replacements that I know of. I'm forwarding this discussion to one of my senior colleagues who deals with this type of hardware. We'll do our best to find another answer. Thanks. 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find an exact match, either. It seems the three shoes that Tom recommended are the best options we have. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.