Pivot shoe

A quick learner from White Plains, NY says:
Here's the thing...I can get a handyman to fix my windows if I can get the parts. Unfortunately I'm a tad too tiny to take the windows out to figure out the pivot shoes. With some creative measurement taken with painter's tape and cut up note cards (don't ask) I think I found the right size shoe 15-120 but it has the wrong sized cam opening. My pivot bar matches most closely to 26-040.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
A quick learner from White Plains, NY says:
So here's another thought. What I currently have looks like it's two pieces. I found a place to buy a pivot lock filler but don't know if will work with the pivot lock shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I can't really speak for the filler you found, but we may be able to help you find a better shoe. If you can, please remeasure the thickness of the cam and the width and depth of the track. I have a suspicion you may have something else. Even better, you could remove the shoe entirely and measure it then so that we can be sure that your measurements are as accurate as possible. Watch the video below to see how to remove a pivot shoe:
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.