Pivot shoe/coil spring case and coil spings

A home owner from Chester NJ 07930 says:
Can you determine from the attached images the correct parts that I need to replace both pivot shoes and coil springs. There is also a small part that is screwed into the channel (image attached) that I assume I need to replace also. There are no slots on the sash channel to remove the pivot shoe. Does that mean I have to cut out a segment as I have seen on some videos? If you cannot replace these exact parts do you have comparable parts that will do the job?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_103149.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_103000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_103000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_110649.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_110814.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Your hardware is a match for our 16-024 mounting bracket, 15-087 pivot shoe and S180-7 7 pound coil spring. Take a look at the video below that will show you how to remove your pivot shoe using the cut out method.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.