Plastic Side-mounted Pivot Bars

A quick learner from Windsor, Ontario, Canada says:
This pivot bar is from a double hung vinyl window with tilt sashes. They are side-mounted, but there is also a screw on the bottom of the sash that might also mount a replacement. The screw is 1 3/4" from the edge of the window. The pivot bar fits into grooves in the sash that are 1/4" x 1/4".

I can't find any product names or numbers on the sashes, the pivot pins or the window frames (which is very annoying). I am guessing, however, that they are a Canadian brand as our house is in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.

I have to replace four pivot bars (two per sash). I am not concerned about a perfect match, as long as it works with the window.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We can help but we'll need to see an undamaged pivot bar removed from your sash, along with dimensions, to compare to our inventory. 

Thank you! 

A quick learner from Windsor, Ontario, Canada says:
Sorry, seems my images from yesterday didn't transmit.

The peg for the pivot bar that fits into the pivot shoe seems to be offset from the rest of the structure by 10-20degrees or so (it makes it look broken in the image, but it isn't).

I've attached pictures of what it looks like in the sash. The image with the two screws is a photo of the side of the sash where it is mounted. The other photo is the bottom of the sash; the pivot bar abuts the screw, but it isn't fastened by it.

The drawing with dimensions is accurate within 1/8". I'm not sure how much the peg that fits into the shoe is rotated from the rest of the structure.
10-20degrees is my best estimate, but it could be more or less.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210430_130400.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210430_130314.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210430_125155.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210429_121615.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210429_121609.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Your current pivot bar is discontinued and no longer available but take a look at our 26-460 pivot bar assembly. We've had some customers say it worked for them and others who said it didn't, so the decision is ultimately up to you. 

I apologize for the inconvenience! 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.