Plastic latch

A home owner from Mayflower Arkansas says:
I am looking for a LE--AL-CO plastic latch for tilt out windows.
I have several of these where the part that holds the window has broken.
Thank you,

User submitted a photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 26-157 and 26-158. Carefully compare our measurements to yours to confirm that these will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)