Please assist with part identity

A home owner from Denver says:
This plastic piece normally inserts on the top/side port of a 2-pane slider, non-tilt window, and holds the top part of a channel-balance spring system. I need to find a replacement part for a broken plastic piece (not shown)

A home owner from Denver says:
Oops-forgot to attach pics
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
See our 18-073 top sash guide and let me know if that's a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)