Ply gem window balances and shoes

A home owner from Ohio says:
Hello, through research on your website and question and answer section I have determined that I have ply gem windows and suffer from the all too common window balance and balance shoe issues. I have also determined the replacement parts that I need to get my windows being windows again. I spoke with a customer service rep. and the recommendation was to post to this board to work out the details of my order.

I need replacement balances series 795. However that balance comes with 15-195 shoes and I need 15-194 shoes. I have seen in the past that you are able to manufacture these so they will be outfitted with series 795 balances and 15-194 shoes. Would that be possible? If so would the price point not be worth the special order, and better to just order the series 795 balance and 15-194 shoes and swap them out myself. In the end I will need the following:

4- 19b balances with 15-194 shoes
6- 27b balances with 15-194 shoes
16- 27c balances with 15-194 shoes
4- 15c balances with 15-194 shoes

Any and all help is appreciated with this. Thank you

Stan
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for reaching out to us! 

No need to do a custom order for this, Stan. You can simply just purchase the Series 795 and pop on the 15-194 shoe. If you need to place an order you can do so through our website or by giving us a call. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.