Pole crank for window

A home owner from Southern California says:

I have purchased parts for a rental we have in PA form you all before.

We had two casement windows installed and the company didn't complete the job of adding the proper hardware or providing a pole to be able to crank them open. The window's are about 15' up. I am a DIYer for the most part and can usually figure things out.

I want to make sure I purchase the right parts so I don't end up needing to return them. It looks like I need a Universal Joint With Pole Ring, 11/32" Product Code: 39-336. The sill is less than 2" deep so I don't think in need an extender but that's why I am submitting this post, so we get it right the first time.

I also want to make sure that the male/female portions are compatible when I go to mount them. It looks right but not 100% sure.

The window manufacturer is PlyGem model pro 700 casement.

Let me know if you need additional information and thanks in advance for your help.
User submitted photos of skylight hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I do believe you are correct with the 39-336 pole ring. It has an 11/32" spline hole which is the standard size for Truth hardware. It also looks like you have a Truth operator handle, our 39-375. You might also need a hook like the 39-214 to catch onto the pole ring. What do you think?
A quick learner from Southern California says:
Thanks. Perfect.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.