Possible rollyson window parts

A quick learner from south florida says:
28 inch 1/2 inch balance. stamp _ 2740 TN also 198 .The Bottom shoe i believe is
15-004 and top is 19-037 Glazing bead i think is 55-202-6 bronze
let me know what you think also the rollyson top sash guide 18-118 looks like it would work also and the take out clip 16-002 ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_141941.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_142005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_142018.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_142029.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_142112.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I agree with your assessment: our 19-037 top and 15-004 bottom look to match your original hardware. This will have to be custom made, though, since it's not a stock configuration. The only thing I recommend you double check is the depth of the shoe to ensure it's 1-3/32",  not 1".

Otherwise, all I need to know is quantity and I can email you a custom purchase link and price quote.

Concerning the top sash guide, the 18-118 is often used in conjunction with the 19-037 top fitting, but that's no guarantee. ultimately you will need to remove the original top sash guide to ensure that it matches the 18-118. Ditto goes for the 16-002, though that is much more likely to be the right part.

Finally, moving on to your glazing, I can't quite tell if the 55-202-6 is right. I cannot clearly make out the shape of your end profile and I do not know its size. Look over the diagram below to see how well it compares.

Dimensions for 55-202-6
Dimensions for 55-202-6

A quick learner from south florida says:
Thank you the shoe is 1 3/32. im going to take a chance on the sash guide and clip im going to have to drill the sash guide screw out so might as well have a part.
my glazing measures 1/2 inch on the vertical and 3/4 on the angle do you think it would work ?
My sash guide is aluminum what is the clear one ? Does it matter ?
I will need 6 balances
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

if your top sash guide is aluminum, then there's a good chance that the 18-118 isn't what you want. I really recommend showing us a photo of the original, just to be safe. We would need to see it in undamaged condition and from angles that show the front and side. Think of it like a mug shot.

As for the glazing, your dimensions sound pretty different. If at all possible, I would like a clearer picture of the end profile so that I can have a better idea of its shape. 

In the meantime, I will email you a custom order link that will let you add 6 of these balances to your cart.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.