Provia Deluxe storm door handle

A home owner from Springfield says:
I have provia deluxe storm door. I am looking for its door lock/handle. it has 3 holes for the door lock installation. Would you have something that fit?
The door has three holes that are 3/8" big. Holes are 7/8" apart. Door is 1.25" thick.I do not have any hardware. I just had a door with 3 holes in it.Do you have anything that will work?
Storm door handle
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is a bit of a weird setup. Can you tell me the distance between the top and bottom hole, center-to-center? You can ignore the middle hole for now. There is a strong possibility you will need to drill new holes for a surface-mount handle set like our 82-005.
A quick learner from Virginia says:
It is 1 7/8"
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at both our 40-130 and 40-131 storm door handles. I am not sure if you had this type of hardware, however,I have known Provia company to use this type on some of their doors.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.