Purchased S380-29" but can't fit my window

A quick learner from Palm Coast, Florid says:
Purchased S380-29" but can't fit my window in. Upon comparing it to the original channel (see images), I noticed that the ones I purchased are at least 2 milimeters deeper. How do I go about getting the correct one?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1664.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1665.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1666.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1667.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1668.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we'd like to confirm if the problem is that the metal channel won't fit into the track or that the sash won't install once it's there? We just want to make sure that the balances that we recommend won't have the same issue. 

Since you mentioned that the balances shoes are 2mm deeper, the odds are that you need balances with the 15-029 shoe attached. We can supply this configuration but it would need to be a custom order. To get started, take a look at the image below to confirm that the 7/8" depth matches your original fitting. 

We'll also need to confirm the stamp code printed on your original balance channel. Thank you. 

Dimensions for 15-029
Dimensions for 15-029

A quick learner from Palm Coast, Florid says:
The main issue is I can't fit the window in after installing the channels. It seems like the issue is the balance shoes. There's a good chance your recommendation will work. The stamp is 28F. How do I go about ordering two of them so I may test them out?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you've requested with the 15-029 shoe attached. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.