Question - Commercial Door

A handy person from USA says:
Hi this is Tyler with Exline inc. in Salina, KS and I am working on a door and need to start a post to see if I can get help on the part I need. Attached is some pictures. I believe I found the correct hardware but would like to double check. The door is flush on the outside frame and the hinges are on the left form the inside.

Thanks.
Commercial door hardware
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO. I would like for you to start with taking a look at our 79-127 door pivot. I have known this part to be used on Arch doors. Compare your measurements up to ours. Do you think you could make this work for you?
A quick learner from Salina, KS says:
That is also the one I was thinking I need thanks for the reply I will get one to see how it works.
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.