A home owner from CIRCLE PINES, MN. 55014 says:
When I removed a window screen in order to replace the screening, the plunger springs were damaged. How do I replace them, and are there different sizes. If there are, how do I determine what size I must get for replacements?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you have exactly, but see if our 70-008 and 70-009 will work. If so, check out the guide below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)