ROW replacement hardware

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking to replace casement window crank/ hinge hardware and screens on existing ROW windows. I've included photos of the operator mechanisms. 8 of the sash are 19" (3 rights 5 lefts) wide and 7 are 23 3/8" wide. (3 left 3 right) there are 7 screens @21.5" x 49.25". 4 screens @17" x 49.25". 2 screens @ 17" x 37". And 2 screens @ 17" x 62 3/8". All the replacement hardware will be
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (2).jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell replacement screen windows of any type, and while we do sell a ton of casement window hardware, I've never seen this style before. ROW is also not a brand I'm familiar with.

Looking at the design of your operator, I would say that the best option we have would say that something like our 39-365 would be our best bet, but I do not know if this will install on your window. The design of the base is very different, so at minimum it would require alterations to both the sill and sill trim to accept the new style. I'm also not sure if the bearing at the end of the arm is going to be compatible with your existing track.

Even if you were to make alterations, there's no guarantee this operator will work. It's just too different.

I am sorry that we can't offer anything closer.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.