Re: Rollers for Sliding Glass patio door

A quick learner from Fairfield, CA says:
Likit Hayward, CA
Door Pat #3.106.753

We are looking for replacement rollers. There are two gray plastic rollers under the heavy glass door, one which broke. Can you please identify the best replacement roller for this type of door? Thank you so much!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We would need to see the roller to tell if we have it. The patent number doesn't identify that. Can we see a photo?
A quick learner from Fairfield, CA says:
Hello!! Thank you so much for your response, Ben!! I just took photos now! Here you go!! Thank you for your help!! I apologize in advance for how dirty it is!! Obviously, I have never attempted to remove the door before!
Sliding glass door rollers
A professional from CA says:
81-265 is the only roller I have seen related to Likit doors.
I believe a better roller should be usable, but I haven't seen the door myself.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the 81-265 looks like our closest match. A metal roller and housing like the 81-279 would be something I'd personally want to use, but I'm not sure if it would fit your door and it is a little tricky to install. You might need a professional to do the installation. The 81-265 may be your best bet.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.