Repair of existing vintage Jalousie windows

A quick learner from USA says:
Greetings
We have just purchased an older home on Miami Shores, Florida, that we want to keep as original as possible. The house is filled with jalousie windows which seem to be all of the same make. See rhe attached photos. The most common problems are the missing machine screw with thw shoulder that connects the main activator arm and failed or missing nylon blocks with the aluminum hook and hub for the activator arm. We could also use 2 of each, right and lft hand activator handle assemblies with attachment screws.
Can you help please?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have an older Keller awning window. Take a look at the 39-060 or 39-061 operators, as well as the 36-015 hooks. Also take a look at the other related parts I've related to this page to see what else you would need to repair your window.
A quick learner from USA says:
Hi Dave,
Yes, that is perfect. Can I purchase 2 each of 39-060 and 39-061 and 6 of the 36-015 together with all the screws erc associated with them?
Thank you very much.
Tom Johnson
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sure! You can place your order whenever you wish directly from our site. Thank you for considering us.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.