Repairing a broken drawer from a Chris Madden dresser

A home owner from Chattanooga, TN says:
Re: Chris Madden dresser drawer with a Broken "Kenlin Guide Socket".

I think I found the right part to replace it for our dresser drawer. Yeah!! It looks identical from the pictures on your web site. It has the "Kenlin" name on it, as well as, (US.PAT.Re.32,134). But, is there more than one size or is this the only one? The inner opening is about 1-1/8", I believe. Also, if this is the right part, can I use the stronger #32-082 part instead of the #32-081?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

If your broken Kenlin socket is the same shape as the 32-081 then you can feel confident that either the 32-081 or the 32-082 Kenlin sockets will work. Currently Kenlin makes two styles of drawer sockets and both the 32-081 and 32-082 are for their Rite-Trak I style. The Kenlin Rite-Trak II style socket has an oval shape (note: this style is not available).

If you need a replacement Kenlin drawer runner, see part 32-076.

Here is more information regarding the patent number 32.134.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at