Replace lock for TRUTH window

A home owner from west seattle says:
hi - so i had painters here and they removed the locks to paint the windows and they went missing. i tried to replace and the ones i got are slightly larger than the space allowed. ALSO why wouldn't you send the piece it locks in to as a set? Anyway i need that piece!. So is there a mechanism that is slight smaller than the one i ordered?
order # 1206578
please help thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Willow window lock.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It's really going to come down to the dimensions. Give our 38-144 Sash lock a look. Carefully compare the 2-3/4" width, the 2-5/16" center-to-center mounting hole spacing, and all the other listed dimensions to the space where the lock should be on your window to see if this will fit. Let us know what you find. As for your keeper, take a look at our 38-276 or 38-277, depending on whether you want left hand or right hand orientation.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.