Replace old handles with folding sets

A handy person from Sacramento, CA says:
Hi there,

I have Eagle Casement windows from about 2007 that have handles that stick out into the room. I'd like to switch out the current handles, operators, and operator covers to sets with handles that fold into the operator covers. My current handle set is centered on the operator, but given that the folding ones are offset, I'm pretty sure I'd need a new operator. I'm interested in the Truth hardware folding handles with cover, item 39-375 and 376, but I am having a hard time finding the operator that is compatible. If you could point me in the direction of the operator that goes with these handles, I'd appreciate it!

Thank You,
Renee
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1DBB33E6-5A91-448F-80D2-732A038D64C4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 50E0FDEE-2C69-4451-BADC-A6F7CFEAB5B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CFD04672-61F5-4335-A744-BE17D8EADDB5.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Renee. Compare your old operators with the 39-031 & 39-032, or the 39-155 & 39-156. See which set most closely matches your old operator's dimensions. I don't know if you can get these to work, but it if you can it would likely require altering the sill to accept the new base. Look at our 39-107FK for a folding handle and cover kit; this is meant for centered splines like your old operator. Take a look and see what you think.

A handy person from Sacramento, CA says:
Hi Bob - Thank You! I will definitely try the 39-107FK - that would save me a ton of time and effort! I'd also like to replace the locks and lock covers/plates. The number on the side of the cover is P-6200-25A. I've attached some photos. Do you have replacements for these as well? Thank You!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD4B66B7-BD7A-4D39-BF1D-E6D21785506B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A95CDED0-2079-48C0-A23B-2130FF61BE95.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 688E62A0-F88A-4180-B1C7-5A50293C0274.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a match for this. Our 38-208 is similar but I cannot confirm if this will work in the same capacity. I am sorry we cannot find anything closer!

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.