Replace sash carrier and coil balance

A quick learner from Wayne New Jersey says:
Hi, I'm trying to select the correct size sash carrier and coil balance for a double hung replacement vinyl window that is about 15 years old. The window panels are 36" x 18". Only the lower carrier and coil need to be replaced on both sides.
Markings on the existing sash carrier are 8L and 8R. The balance has only 1 attachment hole. Any recommendations?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200519_103352.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200519_110744.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200519_110800.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20200417_112512.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your exact style isn't made anymore, but I believe that you can use our 15-087 housing pivot and Series 180 coil spring to repair your window. Look these parts over and let me know what you think.

Thanks for the reply. Yes they look pretty close. Will it be necessary to replace the pivot bars to match the new pivot housing? If so, what are the matching pivot bars.
thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

In my experience, your old pivot bar should be usable with the newer model shoe, but if you wanted to be 100% sure you can consider our 26-040. Just make sure that it's one screw aligns with at least one of the screws used by your old one.

Great thanks for your help. I'll order the parts today.
Great web site and great service. Thank you Tom.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.