Replacement Casement Operators

A home owner from Raleigh, NC says:
We bought a house with Ply Gem MW casement windows. The plastic crank cover needs to be replaced and we need new handles. I have uploaded some pictures and hope they help. Please advise. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4D2744F-C180-4B5E-9953-0450B442C42A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5BD3C437-2EFA-426C-82D8-D03A5F0F3424.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D19A7F7-58D4-403C-836E-49EC9F0B828F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 85A7D5BA-A390-4720-B64C-3744C8787D65.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See if our 39-333 and 39-334 match up. Look over all the dimensions, including the link arm length, and see if this is the same operator you have. For a new cover and new handles that work with these operators, see our 39-107 and 39-114L

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)