Replacement Channel balances and attachments

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
I am looking to replace several channel balances and attachments in my apartment. As you can see in the attached pictures, the length of the channel balance is about 32", and the width is a little over .5". One of the balances is stamped 31-3 Caldwell JL, and the other is stamped 31-4 Caldwell CM. Do you all carry a suitable replacement? Also, if you do, will the balance come with the correct attachment? I watched your video on how to attach the end pieces, and I don't have the equipment to do that myself.

Thanks for your help, and please let me know if you need additional info or pics.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 499BEB93-9910-4177-BFD7-B71578E6A80A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27B39AFF-5913-4C75-A80A-9C10BF38B287.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E43F9BFA-CB4E-4610-84F1-F53FB6F09918.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E46B009-BDAD-42E0-BEEA-8964751DBE8C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D88117AD-130C-4722-A8EC-370FBE8725FD.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. This looks it might be a S380-32, which has a bottom nylon shoe depth of 1". The depth is the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, just below and perpendicular to where the metal channel ends. I advise checking that measurement just to be safe; sometimes it can be greater or smaller. You'd need stamp options of 3140 for the 31-4 stamped balances, and 3130 for the 31-3 stamped balances. And not to worry, all our balances come fully assembled with their fittings out of the box and ready to install. 

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
Yep, I think you're right on all counts. Thanks so much for your help - will place an order now.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.