Replacement Coil Balance system

A handy person from Milford, MA says:
So I have two windows that are the same size, they are both vynal double hung / tilt windows. One of the windows the previous owner removed both coil balances from the lower window so they could push it all the way up to insert an AC unit in the window. I am now selling and the new owners want it fixed but I don't have any of the parts.

So I pulled the coil balance out of the bathroom window that is the same size, for the bottom half. Attached a picture.

The window is 19 1/2 inches High by 27 inches wide, and it weighs about 11 pounds. The coil has a #7 on it. Do I have to buy the exact same type of coil balance, or can I use the S140 series you have on your site that looks like the complete system (all the parts).

If I can use the S140, should I go with the 5 lb or 6 lb L/R unit for a 11lb window.

If I need to get the parts, can you recommend which?

coil balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't believe our Series 140 will work, no. I've made a list of parts for you to consider on the right side of this page. Keep in mind that you only need to replace what's broken.
A handy person from Milford, MA says:
The issue is that there are no parts, they previous owner removed the coil balance system from the lower window and threw them away. The one I have a photo of is from a different window in the house.

So with that in mind, that I am replacing everything, should I still go with the individual parts, or can I just us a different system?

Also, the parts you listed, would I need two sets, one for each side of the window?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Assuming the window from which you pulled this balance is identical to the one missing it, then you should stick with the recommended hardware. You would need to order two of each, one for each side of the window.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.