Replacement Crank Assembly and Locks

A quick learner from Atlanta GA says:
Can you please identify the specific crank assembly and window lock needed for this window ?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We might have something, but it's tough to tell from your photos. Start by taking a look at our 39-193 and 39-194. Carefully match up our dimensions to yours to see how well they compare.

As for the lock, I'm not sure. Awning windows normally have a type of automatic hook that locks on to the vent. If you can send us some photos of how your window locks, that might help us find a good solution.
Thank you for your reply. I am pretty sure the crank assembly will be the NU-Aire 39-278 RH Awning Operator after I rechecked the hole spacing at 5 1/8 inches top to bottom and 1" between the two lower holes.

I am submitting what I hope are better pictures of the lock opening which measures 3/4" wide and 4"high. The arm that has the tab is aprox 5" long and the tab is about 3" from the bottom. Please advise as to a possible best fit for a lock.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm glad you were able to identify what operator you need! As for the lock, I'm afraid without seeing the part itself I cannot be sure what it is you might have had. This window seems fairly old and after some research I'm still not sure what kind of lock it uses. Do you have an identical window in the house that may still have its hardware?
There are no locks on any of the windows in this sun room and the windows are screwed shut. I am willing to try anything that comes close . Thanks.

Looking at your photos more closely, I don't believe that cut out is for a lock. Judging by its size, it looks like it could be for the window operator itself, in the case where you'd need to install it on the left side of the window. Take a look at the cover 39-355 snap on cover. There are normally hooks attached to the window linkage that automatically come down to lock onto a pin on the sides of the window vents when closed.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.