Replacement Crank and Lock

A home owner from Michigan says:

I need this part for my window. Is there a replacement?

Also, the arm and clip were connected underneath on my window. Is that correct? Most I see connect on top of the bracket holder. Thanks.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Dan. It's hard to say for sure, but look to see if our 39-387 and 39-388 can work for you as replacement operators. Just confirm that the dimensions work. As for the lock, see our 38-090.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)