Replacement Part Assistance

A professional from South Florida says:
I am looking to replace the wheels on my sliding glass door and was wondering if you could let me know if the parts I have picked out would be correct to use before I place the order. For the axle I have picked the roller replacement axle product code 81-304 and the Nylon concave BB wheel product code 81-236. Attached are photos of the patio door roller that I would be needing to put the wheels on with the measurements included.

Thank You for your time and assistance,
Enrique
User submitted photo of sliding door roller.

Barton Kramer Inc. Miami Florida patio door roller 458
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Enrique.

Yes, I think the 81-236 Nylon Roller and the 81-304 Axle will work for you. Personally, I like to use the 81-225 Steel Roller on glass doors, and I like to replace the complete housing, yours of which looks similar to the 81-020 Sliding Door Roller.
A quick learner from Florida says:
My sliding glass door currently uses a Barton-Kramer 458 single wheel roller assembly. Does one of your double wheel roller assembly models correspond to that model? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I have placed you into an existing discussion regarding this handle. As you can see, Donna has suggested our 81-020 Sliding Door Roller. Take a look and see if you agree.
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.