Replacement Part for Simonton Windows

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Would like to know what this item is called to order replacments. Please let me know if additional information is needed.
User submitted photos of a pivot bar.
Norandex, Inc.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This is what is known as a pivot bar. This pivot bar in particular resembles our 26-378, but I can't be sure. Compare the dimensions to your own hardware and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)