Replacement Parts

Handy Person from ND
Apr 4, 2024 5:49 pm
26" Channel
1/2" Wide
1" 3/8" Bottom Fitting

Im not sure what part to order?
PXL_20240404_205353846.MP 25 4 stamped channel winged top and winged bottom winged bottom fitting winged top fitting
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 5, 2024 10:49 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for reaching out to us. Before I make my recommendation, can you show us a photo of the inside of the metal channel where the innerspring connects to the pulley mechanism? It looks like your balance is damaged so you will have to check one that is in undamaged condition. I'll do my best to help from there!

Handy Person from ND
Apr 6, 2024 11:49 am
attached
pic
1 user uploaded images
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Apr 8, 2024 9:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for getting back to us but, as Emily stated in her response, we would need to see an undamaged version of your balance removed from one of the windows to determine the type of pulley system that the windows require. What were looking to see is the connection point between the pulley and spring, which is missing from the assembly shown in your photos. 

Handy Person from Fargo
Apr 17, 2024 10:15 am
attached.
inner spring connection take out clip winged bottom fittings
3 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Apr 17, 2024 3:52 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you kindly for the additional photos. My recommendation is the S380-26 or S385-26 depending on the depth of the bottom shoe. You'll have to measure as shown below to determine the best match. I also recommend the 2540 stamp option based on your old 25 4 stamp.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts