Replacement Pivot Shoes and Balance

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am looking for replacement pivot shoes and balances for some older vinyl tilt in replacement windows. I have attached some pictures of the items. After looking thru your website I am thinking 23 Series 770 Balance may be the correct balance. The spring is on the top and the cord mechanism is on the bottom. I am not sure about the strength based on the stamp I gave you I am thinking Stamp option 23A? Also Have some broken pivot shoes. I was thinking your item 15-129? The pivot bar is a T shape. Can you let me know if you agree with the parts I listed or if you think I need a different balance or pivot shoe. Do you recommend one of your tools when inserting the new bars etc.?
Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1966.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1967.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1968.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1970.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1971.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your pivot shoe looks a lot like our 15-210. Take a look at the measurements below to compare them to your original hardware. You will need to remove the shoes from the window to do so.

Alternate image for 15-210
Alternate image for 15-210

Alternate view of 15-210
Alternate view of 15-210

The T-shaped pivot bar compatible with this shoe is part 26-272.

Alternate image for 26-272
Alternate image for 26-272

In regard to the balances, the Series 770 may work but I cannot make any guarantees based on the photos provided. I'll need to see an undamaged balance to make an accurate recommendation.

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I will measure the pivot shoe etc. Attached are pictures of an undamaged balance. Please let me know your further thoughts on a replacement balance. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A9C31B22-87E8-4B9B-AC73-733DD3EF6629.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A093CA59-7621-41CF-B48E-1A10680EE596.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos. Our S770-23 should be the correct replacement balance for you. You will need to select the 23A stamp. Although you may want to confirm that the length of your metal channel is 23".

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.