Replacement balances for double hung windows

A home owner from seattle wa says:

We have several double hung windows, where the balances have fallen out and/or are no longer working. I can't seem to identify the manufacturer of the windows and would like to replace the balances but don't feel confident identifying the correct one (I don't know anything about windows).

Also there is a plastic piece located on the window that has broken on some of the windows as well - this is separate from the balance.... I'll attach photos, let me know what you think.

The bottom window that moves up and down can be removed by pulling all the way up and out for easy cleaning - that is how I got the pic of the broken plastic piece that is attached to the window.... Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our S390-25 channel balance with a 2440 stamp option. The nylon top sash guide looks like it might be our 18-008. Do you think that would work? Finally, the metal take out clip looks like our 16-002.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at