Replacement balances for window

A home owner from Simpsonville, SC says:
I am looking for window balances for 4 windows. I am attaching 5 photos. Patent number on part 5.737.877
Please let me know what the price and shipping details would be to Simpsonville, SC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0175.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0174.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0173.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0179.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0180.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, the balance shown in your photos is too damaged to identify. We can generally recommend a replacement to use in place of these old-style rod balances, which are no longer available, but we would need to determine how it attaches to the bottom of the window sash to determine what would work in its place. Thank you! 

182 is top connection 184 is lower pin in window is to connect to balancer. Let me know if you need additional information.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0185.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0184.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0183.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0182.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0180.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
I can't be sure with the balance still installed but it looks like you have a crossbow balance shown in our video. If so, you can use our S795 channel balance as a replacement as long as the diameter of your balance spring measures 1/2". Take a look at the full conversion process below. Thank you! 
The old part measure 32" inch , window weight is 20 lbs , balancing shoe is 1" inch wide. Pivot bar screw is 1" from the edge of window. Please quote balancers and delivery for 4 windows. Thank you for your help finding the proper replacement for my windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0186.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Based on your information, see the S795-32 channel balance. You will also need to purchase the 15-194 to swap out the larger 15-195 T-lock shoes that come with our stock balances.

As for your strength options, you can use either the 32B or 32C, which will both support a window sash that weighs exactly 20 pounds as shown below. 

32B: 14 to 20 lbs

32C: 20 to 25 lbs

Unfortunately, we can't determine which replacement pivot bar you need with it still installed. You would need to remove yours from the sash to choose between the 26-021 and 26-366 mentioned in our conversion video. 

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.