Replacement cartridge for PGT window

A quick learner from Florida, USA says:
need this cartridge and clips cord broke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221023_094044.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a channel balance. Yours in particular has a very peculiar stamp, though. I've never seen anything like that before.

I'll need more photos before we can proceed. To start, can you show me the top and bottom nylon fitting? Please make sure that these components are whole and undamaged.

Can you also show me the metal clip at the end of the cord?

A quick learner from Florida, USA says:
They are exactly like these pictures from your website. Can't get picture of actual since they were damaged getting them out, because of damage from hurricane.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12-FD.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 11-FD.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221028_084607.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If your window is PGT, then there's a good chance you have the Series 395 channel balance. based on your stamp and length that would be the S395-37, which is 37" long. This has a 19-005 top and 15-001 bottom, which are different than the fittings you show here.

To be honest, you really should check those fittings; if not on this window, then in an identical window in the house. PGT windows very commonly used our Series 395 but that's by no means a guarantee. At the end of the day, the only way to know for sure is to check the original. Anything less than that is a guess.

As for stamp, yours is very unique but I believe it's a match for our 3665 option. Two balances with this stamp can hold a sash weight of 39 through 42 pounds. I recommend that you weigh your sash on a scale to confirm.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.