Replacement channel balances, "T" shoe, 36"

A quick learner from Toms River, NJ says:
I need to replace channel balance on two windows that are Patriot windows. ON the balance the numbers are 36B and BSI or BS1. They are 36" long and have the T-Lock balance shoe. I can not find a number stamp on the balance as your example shows 1730. What do I order??
User submitted picture of channel balance attachment 36B BSI.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Your hardware here looks very similar to our S795-36 channel balance, with a 36B stamp option. Do you think that would match? Make sure to measure the metal channel itself and confirm that it is 36" long. You may have to remove it from the jamb in order to do so.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at