Replacement crank, missing locks

A home owner from Eugene, OR says:
Just purchased a 1963 house in Eugene, OR and it has most of the old wooden casement windows. The wood is in good shape and the mechanisms are intact but many of the cranks are stripped. I would rather not replace the entire operator because there are many layers of paint and the install looks non standard.

Is there a separate crank and screw assembly that I can purchase alone?

Also one of the previous owners removed all the locks and patched the holes; there is no evidence of the style of lock remaining. The wood cover trim pieces have also been removed.

Can someone suggest a simple to install lock? Most of the original style locks involve adding the trim back and cutting holes in the wood. I see some sweep locks that might work but they look like the lock and sweep need to be on the same plane - mine will need to be 90° between the sweep and the keeper. I would rather not cut into the wood or have to add all the cover trim back.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mechanism.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowclosed.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

There's a chance you might be able to use both our 39-027E or 39-028E window operators as replacements with the 39-533 tracks. The arms on the operators are 9-1/2". You will need to compare your measurements with ours to confirm everything matches up.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.