Replacement for a Caldwell block and tackle

A home owner from Bakersfield, California says:
I need to find a replacement for a Caldwell block and tackle window balance. The balance that I have is 29" long, 5/8" wide and 5/8" tall. It has ' 27 5 HQ CALDWELL ' on the edge. Please let me know if you have these available.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our S385-28 channel balance and see if this can work for you. Just double check the length of the metal channel; with a stamp like 27 5, it should be 28" long, not 29". Do not include the nylon attachments in your measurement.
A quick learner says:
Thank you,
After reviewing your product selection guide, I purchased 4 each 28" Series 350 Channel Balance with the 2750 option (for 28lb windows). If this is terribly incorrect, please let me know so I can adjust my order.

Thank you again for the help,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I do not think the Series 350 is correct, since your top attachment has wings. Like I said above, the S385-28 looks like the closest match to me.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)