single hung tilted windows block and tackle

A quick learner from Virgin Islands says:
The block and tackle rods is 26 1/2" in length, width is 7/8".The Pat.#5.737.877 is shown on the plastic piece.
This fits a Window built by Air Master a company that supplies Home Depot with windows.The windows are 53 1/2" x 24".It would be nice to have replacements.
Thanks for your assistance in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221111_095713_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221111_095807_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221111_095626_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221111_095434.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20221111_095532.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
The old-style crossbow balance shown in your photos is no longer available but you can follow the conversion video below to use our S795 balances as long as your spring has a diameter of 1/2". Take a look and thanks for posting! 
Thanks Casey,
I have given you all my measurement except for the diameter of the spring.The springs on my balances are 3/8"diameter.I made an order for the replace balance but they came with the 1/2" diameter springs.They can't fit inside the window channel.
Please recommend the correct Balance with the 3/8" spring

Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry to hear that the balances that you purchased didn't work for you. We can provide replacements with a 3/8" diameter spring, but it will need to be a custom order. Just let us know how many you would like to order, with the minimum order being two. I also see that you choose a strength option for a window sash between 6 and 11 lbs. Please confirm that your sash falls within this weight range. 

In the meantime, you can find our return policy for the S795 balances that you purchased here. Thank you. 

Thanks Casey for your reply.
I would like to try 2 of the balances that you recommend. The weight for the sash is correct because I weighed myself on a scale then took the sash and weigh again and subtracted the difference from my weight. Please also note that the opening side track on the window is 5/8" where the balance enters the window frame .Please send quote for 2 balances ,I'll try them and if they work I will purchase another dozen more.
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry for the confusion but could you provide us with the exact weight of the sash? Since the custom balances have a different weight system than the S795 balances that you purchased, we'll need to make sure that the new balances are calibrated correctly to support your window. 

Hello and Good Day Casey,
The weight of the window sash is 7 lbs.
Profile picture of Casey

Great, we'll work on getting your order link and price quote together for you. We will need to confirm the price with our inventory manager, so we will have your order link ready early next week due to the holiday. We appreciate your patience and have a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks Casey,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for your patience over the holiday weekend. We just sent over an order link and price quote for the balances you've requested. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks Casey,
I have received the invoice and have paid for 2 of the balances.They are going to take a long time for them to arrive (40 days).As soon as I receive them I will install and see how they fit and reorder the remainder and spares.
Happy New Year to you Casey, I have finally got a chance to install the window balancers you recommended. They fit so I will like to order 12 more.
Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Casey

That's great to hear. We just sent over an updated order link and price quote for twelve more balances with the same 26A strength option. 

Thanks Casey very much for your support
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.