Replacement handles

A quick learner from Latham New York says:
Hello,
I am looking for options to replace my sliding door handles. The screws are oddly sized at 3 and 3/4 inches. Can you help?

Sincerely
Matt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2C75DD3-EEEB-4AD3-BB79-D5C9D1B89574.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4C3C77A-E7D4-43AF-B75D-8B2EB7AA9336.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4920F6DD-1F9F-46CF-970D-4A7E5FC44ADC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DEB0929D-A02E-4FF9-A9FE-99CD7EC9FBC8.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that your handle is no longer available. We still can supply the 82-223 mortise lock, but if the handle is worn then you will need to replace the whole setup with something else. 

I'm thinking maybe you could use our 82-005 handle, but you would need to make another cut out in your side jamb to accept the security tab at the top of the "hook lock." Also take a look at the 82-016 to see if this could work on your door and fit into that cut out for the locking hook in the side jamb.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.