Replacement opener 20810 & r30842

A quick learner from Colorado springs CO says:
We need a new crank assembly for one of your windows (truth weather Gard) The broken one is left-opening (hinge on left when viewed from the exterior. It is mounted in an opening 5"wide. On the opposite side (the good one) there is 20810 stamped on the arm and also r30842. We also have stubby crank handles so that the vertical blinds clear. Please let me know if you need further information. Thanks DJS
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I do not have a direct cross reference to your product numbers but you may possibly be looking for our 39-155 or 39-156 crank operators. If neither of these operators match your existing operator, please submit a couple images so that we can research a replacement.

Both the folding handle 39-205 and the T-handle 39-102 work with the 39-155 and 39-156 operators.

Note: if your old handle is in good working condition, you can reuse it
A quick learner from colorado springs co says:
Mike: Thanks so much for your prompt response. Here are some images, I hope they help. As you will see, we have matching vertical windows, one on the left side (viewed from interior) and one on the right side (viewed from interior). The right side is the one that needs a new crank, and we will also need a new mechanism cover and stubby crank handle. Photo 1 is a picture of the "good" side, from the inside of the room. Photo 2 is a picture of the "bad" assembly. Photo 3 is the same, from a longer view. Photo 5 is a picture of the good (left) side, and Photo 6 is a picture of the mechanism that needs to be replaced. It looks like your 39-155 and 39-102 is what we need. Do we need a mechanism cover too? As I think about it, we may want to go completely (both sides) with the white covers and T handles. Does this all tell you what you need? Thanks, DJS.
Customer submitted photo of EntryGard operator and hinge set.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your operator looks like the Swisco 39-031 or 39-032, depending on which way your window opens. You should remove the operator completely from the window so you can correctly ID it online. You should be able to use your original "T" handle, however we also carry fold-down handles, like the 39-205.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at