Replacement part

A quick learner from USA says:
I have vinyl windows in my home. One of the Windows is missing the strip at the bottom on the interior of the house. It allows air through and is drafty. Can you help me identify what part I need?
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you're missing some weatherseal. I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on your pictures, however. You will need to remove a sample of what's currently installed and carefully meaure it. Then, I recommend looking through our weatherstripping section to find the best match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)