Replacement part for 25DS 42

A home owner from Hayward, CA says:
Hi,
I am trying to find a replacement for a channel balance stamped with 25DS 42. I'm looking to purchase 2. I have attached photos of each end of the channel balance. Also, please include a quote for window sash take out clip, qty 2.

Thanks,

Joanne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 65C3DCC2-DA1E-4CD1-888F-33DAC45A3D1C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E6CF740B-FAFC-4DAA-B418-4EC591997A2A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A22D42E-E215-4D5E-BF4A-8FB8B3DAF553.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We can supply this balance, but it has to be a custom order due to its configuration. I will email you a purchase link and price quote now for 2 balances. You can use this to place an order on our site.

I'm not sure what take out clip you have. The 16-002 is a common match for this balance, but there are others out there. I would need to see your original to confirm what you need. Please note that the take out clip is sold separately.

A home owner from Hayward, CA says:
Hi,
Can you please change the qty to 1 and resend me another quote?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we cannot sell fewer than 2, due to the fact that these are custom. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.