Replacement part for Awning Window rotor mechanism

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Hi,
I need a replacement Awning window dual arm operator. The manufacturer of the window and awning operator is not known. What would be the replacement Awning operator for my window Width 18.5in x Height 19.5 in.

Awning window dual arm crank operator with single pull lock. The operator measures 16 inches (measured by homeowner) in overall length for an approximate (measured by not approximate since mechanism is broken and does not operate for exact overall length measurement) sash opening of 10inches

The awning operator does have the word barely legible - "Trut" as show in pic IMG_6402.

The glass manufacturer is HARTUNG GLASS has serial number AN21Z971.1-198416CFR 1201.II
The inside of the Window seal has date 27FEB2003 written likely date of window manufacturer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6399.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6400.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6401.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6402.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6404.jpeg
A home owner from San Francisco says:
Additional Info:

1. Upon closer inspection, the manufacturer is TRUTH.
2. To clarify the operator overall length is 16inches with each ARM about 8 inches.
3. New Picture IMG_6404 shows how the Dual ARM operator worked when fully extended to about 10inches of opening.
4. My TRUTH AWNING operator seems to be a mix of Product Code: 39-140 and Product Code: 39-453 with Pivot Shoe Roto with each ARM length is 8in for overall ARM length 16inches.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6405.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Based on your most recent photo, I am very confident that you have an older version of our 39-239B awning operator. Look it over and let me know if you agree. We also sell the 39-451 cover separately.

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.